1. What are cookies.
Cookies (English "cookies") are small data files, in particular files that are stored by the server on your computer. These files allow you to recognize your device and appropriately display the website adapting it to your preferences. "Cookies" usually contains the name of the website from which time store them on the device and a unique number.
2. What are the types of cookies we use.
Cookies "Session" - temporary files that remain on your device until you log off from the website or disable the Web browser.
Cookies "fixed" - files remain on your device for the time specified in the parameters of "cookies" or until you delete them manually.
Cookies external entities - allow you to adjust the displayed page to your preferences, when you make purchases.
"Cookies" are used for statistical, marketing and to adapt Web content to user preferences. Cookies store information about geolocation, language website visitor, and random data session IDs. The data collected will help to understand how the user uses the web pages which allows improving their structure and content. The information obtained will help us to build statistics on the number of new and repeat users and allow us to analyze pages visited. With this information continuously we provide enhanced navigation through our shop and improve the quality of services offered.
4. Removing and disabling cookies
You can at any time change your browser not to accept cookies, or notify their transfer. Note, however, that not accepting cookies may cause difficulties in using the online store. The standard software used to view web pages by default allows placement of "cookies". Browser settings can be changed in such a way as to block the automatic handling of "cookies," or notify them whenever transferred to the user's device. For more information about turning off auto-save "cookies" can be found in your browser (software for web browsing).
II. Data processing.
Personal data provided to us by you in connection with the registration and use of the online store are processed by FROCUS Peter Tyszka ul. Cheerful 4 05-090 Raszyn entered into the business register under number 9547 conducted by the Mayor of the municipality Raszyn, which is the administrator of the data within the meaning of the Act of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (consolidated text .: Dz. U. 2002. , No. 101, item. 926, as amended. d.).
Personal data which you entrust such as your name, your address, email address, phone number, are processed:
to the extent necessary to make contact and to carry out the order, the handling of returns and complaints.
Consent to receive marketing information from us, including sending by email electronic business information, your personal data will be processed by us also in order to provide you with information about our shop, offers and promotions, as well as information on products and services.
Providing personal data is voluntary, but the lack of consent to our processing of personal data may prevent us from providing services to you electronically and make your purchases in the Online Shop.
Entrusting us with your personal information, you are entitled to inspect them, the right to request their updates and to request its removal. Personal data provided by you in the customer account you can manually edit (bookmark "your account"). You can also turn to us with a request to remove all of the Customer's account by sending a request by e-mail: email@example.com the e-mail address currently registered in the Online Shop. If you would like to unsubscribe from the newsletter then you can do it in the manner described above for ch eci delete your account.
We strive to ensure the security of personal data through appropriate technical and organizational measures aimed at preventing its unauthorized processing of data and the accidental loss, destruction and damage. In addition, we make special care to personal information to be processed in accordance with the law, obtained only for specified purposes and not further processed in a way incompatible with those purposes, not kept longer than necessary.
In order to improve your safety, be sure to:
- The establishment of a login and password for your account Customer preventing easily guess them by third parties. In particular, we recommend using a password and a string of numbers and uppercase and lowercase letters;
- Log out from the session is finished (completed purchases, adding messages to the forum, etc.). Switching off the browser window may not be equivalent to logout from frocus.pl.
- Maintaining a login and password for your client secret, in particular not to transmit the data (login, password) to any third party;
- The use of antivirus programs, including regular scanning disks for viruses;
- Use of the website and Online Store exclusively through trusted computers on which you installed only proven software. Using other people's computers raises the risk of interception login, password or other information you provide;
- But if you use this Online Store using a foreign computer, for example. At home, remember that not to store data on your computer and delete the browsing history. With the saved data can benefit the person who will use the computer after you.